I had a phone app that worked great using PhoneGap 1.0 on iOS4. Then after I upgraded XCode and PhoneGap to work with iOS5, my data service URL and Bing maps would no longer connect. It turned out that in PhoneGap.plist, I had to register any external links under external hosts. I also had to allow all whitelist URLs to show in the WebView control, which is under another property. Since I wanted to allow any external link to work, I simply added “*” to my external hosts.
- cshtml files getting 404 error after posted to IIS 7
- How to change authentication in IIS using C#
- iOS5 whitelist URL unauthorized using PhoneGap
- vsdbcmd.exe fails with error 0x8007000B
- vsdbcmd.exe gets blocked by its calling process
- Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
- A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
- SQLCMD Mode
- TFS Error MSB4062
- The working folder [source path] is already in use by the workspace [workspace name];[owner] on computer [tfs server].
Browse popular tags